Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: "Travel with This 14th century Traveler"

Friday, March 24, 2006

"Travel with This 14th century Traveler"


As one of the greatest fans of travels/adventures books, I find my happiness reading the adventures of people, especially the real people who went to places before others and wrote what they saw there. One of them was this Arabian Traveler.

"The Travels of Ibn Battuta"

Ibn Battuta was an adventurer and traveler, who went to so many countries and wrote about all places that he passed, his description gave us a close view to places in that time "14th century" and the way of their living.
If you are interested to let your imagination work and go with this interesting traveler, I found for you this site:

"A Virtual Tour with the 14th Century Traveler"

http://www.sfusd.k12.ca.us/schwww/sch618/Ibn_Battuta/Ibn_Battuta_Rihla.html

"I hope you will enjoy this trip through history"


1 Comments:

Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

YES. I like the site, but I don't think that "Ibn Battuta" had lovers,, maybe he married, but I'm not sure about his marriages and children. There are no evidence about his marriages or his personal life anywhere, they don't even have any idea about what he looks like except the beard??
So, How about his personal life???!!!.

A lots of doubts here.

3/25/2006 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home