Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: Israel… you are going so far

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Israel… you are going so far

Sorry, people. But how we I mean as peoples and countries watch what Israel do every single day and going without any serious reaction. What happened to the real justice? The Israel army does whatever they want. They used to breakthrough to atmosphere of Lebanon many many times.. and did the same with Syria. They kill and do all horrible crimes as long as some powerful countries taking there side no matter they are right or wrong. NOW, they are going so far to strike an independent country like Lebanon and kill innocent people (They killed peaceful people including children, I saw the News today and I saw bodies of civilians, men, women and children). How can this happen. What happen to you and me?

Although, I'm not fan of Hezbollah, but I know they defend the south Lebanon because Israel wanted badly to take south Lebanon (actually, wanted to take all Lebanon). Southern Lebanon is wonderful and productive land. So, when Israel in the past knew they will leave the land, they left one thing beside the killing and destruction, they spread mines in that land. People there still suffer and afraid to go deep to their land because of this mines. Israel did the same thing with Siena-Egypt. So people there lose their lives or become handicapped. I saw a program about the kids there and how some killed or lost hands, legs, eyes, … because of Israeli mines.

Now, What will happen??? Sure, the same excuse "self-defense". So, Lebanon and Palestine must say the same here, they must Defend their selves and their land. Only with one thing different, they will be alone while Israelis have all the powerful countries at their disposal.

Now, Israel appears their power AND they can do everything publicly without any worry. They now making siege on Lebanon. What can I call that??!! the ultimate aggression. They are the pirates of this century with other aggressor.

I can't take Iraq and other countries from my mind. Sure, you knew about the rapers in Iraq, some soldiers drank alcohol and went to nearest house , killed the family and raped the 14 years old girl and then killed her and tried to burn the house and burn her body to hide the crime. I was terrified when I heard about that without knowing how old that girl. I was worried about my angel, my pretty friend there. She is old than this girl. She is almost 30 years old now, but still my little angel. Sorry, I know a lot about these crimes, I know it's countless number for these crimes and only one appeared to you. They did horrible crimes like this one. Don't forget Abu Graib Spa.

Few days ago, people of Bosnia remembered the Srebrenica massacre. I wrote about that before, but I still remember them and I can't imagine humans did that to people in the middle of Europe under the UN peacekeepers eyes. They witnessed the whole crimes and did nothing to stop any. They saw unarmed people tortured and killed savagery, they saw innocent girls and women raped brutally in special camps to rape them. Can't this remind you with Holocaust of Nazis. It's the same. Now, it's remind you too with special prisons and camps like Guantanamo!!

May God Help you (Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Bosnia, …etc) and Help us to do something if we can.

****************

It's only my personal thoughts, I know that will not effect anyone of the criminals. But, at least, I wrote my thoughts. I'm really feel ashamed to watch without doing anything to help or stop all these crimes.

****************

10 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Noor .. you're an angel too - you have SUCH a wonderful and pure mind!!
You are absolutely right that you wrote down your thoughts ... swallowing everything only makes us explode one day!
I don't know either what is going on .. am horrified and did never think, they would do that again! They present themselves all the time in front of cameras as if they have the lives of civilians as first priority ... but that is not at all true! They became numb to the suffering of others and Arabs are not related to on an equal basis ... GOD knows why! It is this superiority-thinking they have .. which I utterly despise!!
EVERTHING the call "self-defense" as they have to sell to America and other staunch supporters what they do ... and self-defense always sounds good and people feel compassion ... but the same people fail to look at the other side - and the REASON why all that happens!!
"They are the pirates of the century" ... you are right, very right even!
Noor, we can't really actively do something but we can WRITE!! We can inform via blog the world of what's going on and circumvent the biased media! AND - we must make sure, these people do know they are NOT forgotten, they are loved, supported and thought of by people in other countries!! That is MOST important! So if you know a Lebanese blogger ... or like Mona from Gaza - we must help them this way - that's the option and I feel as well obligation we have!!

7/13/2006 5:42 AM  
Blogger Megan(living the dream) said...

Noor..I would have to agree with "i love munich". Allthough I do not know you well I feel as you are an angel also. Your feelings that you wrote down might not effect a criminal BUT who knows someone might come across your blog as I have and learn something new as I have.

The way some leaders of nations think is appalling! Instead of using words to help they use deadly force to prove themselves. Who are they trying to impress? The president of mine own country is guilty of this. How Sad :( War is never the answer in my opinion. There are no winners only victims.

There are 2 things that we can do. We can inform people with our knowledge, and we can pray for all. May God contine to bless you. Megan

7/13/2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger Al-Hajeji said...

This post brings a tear to the eye. It's unbelievable and shocking...This is now a clash of civilisations.
"To Allah we Belong and To Him we Return..."(Al-Quran al-kareem).

7/13/2006 4:49 PM  
Blogger Tristan Vick said...

Yes, I agree this is shocking.

As an outsider I'm tempted to say, "What's wrong with the Middle East? Why do you people always fight? Why don't you just stop it!"

I mean, a person would think that after a few thousand years of violence that it would get boring after a while. But as long as nobody does anything about it... I mean, as long as nobody wants peace, then I guess we'll all just have to put up with more violence. But I pray someday people will choose peace and love first.

7/13/2006 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tristan,

Middel Easterns are very warm and loving people, but they are also very passionate towards thier land .. nothing is wrong with us, its whats wrong with people who want to touch our land ..

It just hurts to see whats happening in the TV and what Israel is doing .. for Allah's sake, do you beleive that all what they are doing is for self defence? when you defend yourself you stay where you are and stop the attackers from coming forward .. not go ahead and bomb another country!!!

Like you Noor, I am powerless and I feel I cant do anything but pray for them !

Thikra

7/15/2006 2:54 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Dear Karin: u r special woman and give me a happy time to read ur comments here and in other blogs. U r really wonderful too to speak out ur mind and ur true feelings. Thank u for supporting me. I really appreciate that.
I couldn’t stop myself. I was really mad and sad. I'm still really mad because of Arabs negative reaction. No one did something, NO, no one dared to speak the RIGHT. I was shocked with official comment of AN ARAB country said: Hezbollah did wrong to make such thing!!! Whaaaaat?!!! Hezbollah "as I saw" defended Lebanon in great way. I really respect them despite any differences. Alongside of this comment, I really admired (The Vatican) for their stand and their GREAT comment as they said: Israel must stop this aggression against independent country. God Bless you!

Megan: thanks My Dear. As I see myself: I'm simple human with many faults trying to be closer to perfection. My friend in Iraq is a true angel because she is holding her faith, her hope and her love to this life in the middle of circle of death. I feel ashamed here because I have everything, but I'm not thankful all the time for what I have because I want more and ask for what I don't have. It's our human feelings, to look to what we don't have and ignore what we have.
Yes, I know my words will not effect the criminals who sold their consciences long ago, but yes, I will effect other people, people like you normal with white pure hearts.
Yes, till now, only simple families, civilians and children killed. They said sorry for the civilians who fall, can this word bring back the lives or repair what broke!!??

Al-Hajeji Dear: there is no such term called "clash of civilizations". This has made by some bigots who know nothing about the true civilizations. Civilizations went along and each one added and helped to improve and develop the fields of life. Muslims used books from other civilizations to take some ideas and bases of some sciences. Then, they added, discovered, and wrote their conclusions and books. Their books translated to other languages and used by western scientists to develop new theories and improve the felids. So, we "Humans" helped each other to improve our knowledge and sciences. There was no conflict, but there was interconnection.
What happen now is serving only the interests of Lords Of Wars.

Tristan Dear: I have some doubts. There is no true peace. When they say: we are going into the "process" of peace. They don't mean peace, but they want to keep this empty circle of "process" as long as possible. So, no peace is planning here, only stupid circle of nothing.
I liked this explanation by Dr Abdullah Al-Nafese. It's so true.
But I wish as you wished to see this peace and stop these dirty wars.

Welcome Back, Thikra. Thanks for ur valuable comment. We can do something by spreading the truth and what's reall happen there.

7/15/2006 3:08 AM  
Blogger Fætter Vims said...

Noor, best thing you can do, is keep your heart pure. Don't give in to hate. You really are an angel.

I, too am saddened to tears - just as things were looking better. As Tristan says "What's wrong w/you ppl in the ME"?

Wars don't stop on battlefields or at negotiation tables, but in the hearts of man.

7/15/2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger Fætter Vims said...

Al-hajeji, I totally agree w/Noor. Historically, Europe owes great debt to the Islamic world for keeping the flame of knowledge burning, while "we" were in the dark ages. Ask yourself: who wishes to divide us with "clash of civilisations" and who wishes to unite us in human brotherhood ?

7/15/2006 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thikra,
Why don't the Palestinians "defend" themselves by staying in THEIR land and stopping the aggression from coming to them instead of going into Isreal with suicide bombs and kidnappings? You want everyone else to see both sides yet you cannot?

7/16/2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Dear halalhippie: I'm still the same, I love people, still trying to find excuses for all these things, but this reality is too much to handle. Our ME is real peaceful and quiet, but as you can see, Isreal make it unstable with non-stop aggression on people and on countries. Still, wish to find a happy end.

Anonymous: can I answer too, as I can see from your comment that u r sooooooooooooooo far from what really happening daily in Palestine "What's really left of it", people of Palestine are not even safe in their own houses. I have picture that will make throw up for a man was in his house and israeli destruction machines came and tore it down on that man, so horrible picture. Another pictures for family became pieces in their house because of Israeli missile or maybe you want to see that little girl "Kareema". I have countless pictures and I made in the past a site for these pictures, but I didn't manage to complete it. What really happen that when Israel army and settlers killed and destroy and burn, no one talk or care while if Palestinian bombed himself or herself all the media will make it as terrorist act. You should see and try to know WHY all this happen. WHY western media can't be fair and publish all the pictures of both sides.

7/17/2006 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home