Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: A Postcard To Dear America

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Postcard To Dear America


'Bombing Democracy and Freedom'
I got this touching picture by e-mail from a friend of mine a long time ago, I kept this picture in my main folder to remind me how terrible and destroyer wars can be on simple people, what pissed me off is to know that the gentlemen who threw that deadly bombs are not regret till now for what they caused.

How hearts can be much harder than boulders!

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

my goodness, what a heartaching picture...:( But, that man is really courageous for showing his true face, especially in a superficial world like ours today :)

4/22/2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger LadyCroc said...

Salam sis,
Can you post a link to that postcard?
Jezakallahu khir!

4/24/2006 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, It's creepy pic and I hate WARS too.
but I like the sweet pics of Children.
Do you have more? :D

4/26/2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

It could be "creepy" as u said, but remember this is a human being suffered a lot. can u imagine urself like that, can u imagine one of ur family like that?!!! i think GOD kept him alive to let us see how horrible we are, we are more terrible than the devouring animals in the forests. I hope people will fight WARS and who want to make WARS.
As for children pics, yes, I have new pics for cute muslim children, generally i have more than 1000s pics for children and babies, but I searched for muslims only among these pics and I found cute pics I will upload them in my next post.

4/27/2006 4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SORRY BUT PHOTO CAN NOT BE ENLARGED WHEN I CLICK ON IT.

7/25/2006 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats amazing...That mans strenght

9/02/2006 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home