Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: 1 Page, 6 Songs and My Favorite 2!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

1 Page, 6 Songs and My Favorite 2!


In the link below, there is 1 page contains 6 Islamic songs by artist called 'Zain Bhikha'. He is South African dentist artist who got the support of wonderful artist 'Yusuf Islam'…so he sang Yusuf Islam songs and he has really lovely voice.

The songs are :
(Our World - Wonderful World - The Orphan Child - The Wedding Song - Allah is Enough For Me - Fortunate Is He )

My favorite two are: Our World and Wonderful World.
In fact, I was looking for the first one and by pure chance I found this link months ago.
When you open this page, you will be surprise by the automatically downloading process, the whole songs will start to download at the same time. So, it's recommended to have 'Download Accelerator' or any program like this one to download all songs without difficulty, especially that all of them are MP3 with big sizes, but it's really worthy!!

http://usmankothia.tripod.com/id1.html

"Enjoy and tell me your opinion and your favorite one!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Akram said...

dead link or what, anyway thanks for sharing this with us and i will back later to see if I can download from this site

4/18/2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Akram said...

worked Thanks.

4/20/2006 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home