Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: Credibility Dilemma

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Credibility Dilemma


Dear UM HALEEMA, recommended me to watch NON-biased news Channel like "CNN". She thinks that "CNN" give reports from both sides. Before answering this important question. I want to say first that CNN is the most loyal channel to Zionists and try so hard to CLEAN their dirt or give JUSTIFYING for their crimes. Same thing with most of the TV news Channels in USA and in the west generally. Is Al-Jazeera a biased channel? Yes, I think they are biased somehow and I'm happy that -at least- some of them still care to give us the real pictures from neglected side, but still, they are talking with Israelis and broadcast any new scenes from Israel, so they are not 100% biased.
So, to know the truth, you have to watch them ALL.
I watch Al-Jazeera, Al-Arabeya, BBC World, CNN, Euro News, DW TV, even Chinese News and Korean news when I'm interested. Even any news from any channel I found in English. I don't mind to watch, and because I watch, I know who's biased to who. As I watched, all the foreign news don't broadcast the horrible crimes in Lebanon. Only scenes of tanks bombing without giving the real pictures of what happened to victims and civilians in the other side.
A reporter of Al-Jazeera said once and I liked what he said when Israelis bombed a new peaceful remote villages: Unfortunately, no one there to give us the real picture of what happened to that villages or to villagers, we don't seek now for a scoop or beat, but we want to the world to see the truth. He said: we want anyone whatever he is to capture that to let world watching. Excellent Saying.
I remember also the reporter "Katia Nasser" when she was trying to overcome her tears as she telling what she saw, the pieces of bodies and people still under debris of their houses.
We see these horrible scenes and some newspapers here said: Sorry, We will publish these horrible pictures to let you see what happened there.

This is the credibility that we need, if all media started to publish and broadcast everything with this credibility, you will see the real reactions. I think internet can be the new window for people in anywhere of this world to find the truth and see the real pictures.

PS: Katia Nasser and Abaas Nasser of Al-Jazeera with Ali Noon and others from Al-Arbeya have been bombed by Zionists. Thanks God, they are fine and no one got hurt. See, How the Credibility is under Attack. It's Dilemma for the Zionists to see faithful people trying to spread the truth and lifting the fog.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Al Jazeera is biased, but are pictures and video clips biased?
you see the kiling with your own eyes and I dont think my eyes are biased!!

Thikra

7/23/2006 8:10 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Noor, I like very much what you writer and agree ... but with one point, dear, I don't know if you're right ! As newspaper I guess they HAVE to show both sides, it's their obligation as journalists! I absolutely agree that the net and in particular blogging is the new and BEST way to get an independent and REALISTIC picture! Here in Germany the news are no objective either ... at least that is the distinct impression I have! They NEVER show the cruel pictures of situations with DID HAPPENED and we see over the net ... the explanation: it is too cruel to confront the broad masses with these kind of cruelties! This way people get only a scaled-down impression here ... which is BAD! I am furious when I hear that - these poor people have to LIVE THROUGH THAT - and here people are "too sensitive" to even look!
I read Yahoo-news, CNN, al-Jazeera (in English of course) and one or two German newspapers.

7/23/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Tristan Vick said...

I think all news networks are 'biased'. After all, that's how they make their money.

It's not about reporting fair and balanced, it's about reporting what the 'demographic' at large wants to hear and see, so that the news networks ratings will stay up.

I don't think there is any news network on the planet than can honestly claim to be unbaised. The only real way you can get an unbaised 'version' of the news is to watch them ALL and then decide for yourself what the over-all consensus is.

I was a journalist for five years, so I know a little bit about how the news and getting the 'scoop' works. I can assure you, all news is definately meant to be bias.

7/23/2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Tristan Vick said...

Noor-

I think maybe you should write a post on what you think a "Zionist" is and why?

I really do not know why you keep using that word like that, but maybe if you'd explain... we could understand what you mean to say better.

7/23/2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

WOW, Thikra, u r totally right. The pictures and videos speak only the truth and what really happened there. For that, Zionists wanted to kill the journalists and reporters of Al Jazeera, Al Arabeya and Al-Manar "I forgot to add Al Manar too". They wanted to shut the windows that expose their dirty acts and low reactions against unarmed people.

Karin, Dear,, See the different here, in west say: we can't broadcast the real facts because its too cruel. While here, they say it's cruel and horrible pictures or sciences, but we will broadcast and publish, so who is too sensitive and can't handle these pictures, please don't watch, also it's not good for children to watch too. They give a warning to whom sensitive and sick.

Tristan, yes, most of the media biased according to their own interests. Anyhow, we can watch all of them, but still, we can understand each one biased to whom an why.
Oh, ZIONISTS, u r still feel uncomfortable for saying this word.
Dear Dear Dear
Write a post about it!!!? well, I thought about that to be honest. However, I didn't find the articles I need, let me try to find these articles first. That will be really interesting.

7/26/2006 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home