Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: Israeli kids send gifts to Arab kids, with love!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Israeli kids send gifts to Arab kids, with love!


Israeli kids send "Bloody" gifts to Arab kids, with love!


Watch the real Pictures Here



GREAT Gifts from LOVING people.


What can you say to people who are teaching their kids to be that savagery and send "bloody" gifts to other kids. Is this the real peace that Zionists seeking for (Sorry, Tristan, I can't say Israelis). I knew that for long time, I knew how they teaching their kids to hate their neighbors, to hate them and kill them. It is really sacred to kill Muslim or Arab there. No, seriously, I know that, I'm good watcher, you can be blessed if you killed Arabs or Muslims "even Christian Arabs are not excluded from that as they killed once a nun when they attacked church years ago".

This is new picture for you Tristan as you said there (Oh wonderful! Now we're teaching our children how to hate their neighbors too. Future terrorists? Or am I confused and those toy guns are just symbolic of 'peace'?).
Ironically, that were toys and these are real Bombs, priceless deadly bombs carrying signatures of their kids "with love".


Can you feel safe when these inhuman are your neighbors? I won't live near then even if they gave me sea of money. No Way, we say in Arabic (The neighbor before the house) which means we choose the house according to the neighbors, if they are good we take the house, if they are not good, we not take that house no matter what.

There is a real story happened long ago and I love this story about the good neighbor and the value of house:

= Neighborhood for Sale =

Narrated that Muhammad Ben Al Gaheem offered his house to sale for 50,000 Dirham. When people came to him, he said: how much you can pay the neighborhood of Saeed Ben Al Aas. And they wondered: and the neighborhood can be sold?!!. He replied: and why not if you are neighbor is one who if you asked him gave you, and if you left him came to you and if you hurt him stayed good to you.
So, when Saeed Ben Al Aas heard that, he gave him 100,000 Dirham and said: Take the money and keep your house for yourself.

This is the real neighbor; this is the real Muslim and Arab. This is what makes me proud to be belonging to Real Islam. The good-neighbor policy was here long ago before any law.


**************

Yesterday thoughts:

Yesterday, I was reading in AlKhaleej newspaper and I found the details about the American administration Support and the wonderful gifts that gave Zionists. I'm not expert in these bomb "especially the Forbidden ones " and weapons in general, but my brother became really expert and know now a lots of these deadly weapons, Oh Thanks to destructions powers. GBu-28 is just a name for a bomb to me, but America used this bomb on Iraqis in 1991 when they bombed Al Ameriya refuge and killed 100s of people there mostly children and women. They threw two bombs each one weight 1 ton, the first closed the refuge's door and the second make people inside pieces. America gave Israel the second generation of this deadly bomb. They gave them last year 100 bombs of this type each one weight 2,5 tons, that's mean its weight twice than what American threw on Iraqis. Besides, this new one has 1,5 tons of uranium. I was terrified when I was reading such horrible and dirty plans. I'm not surprise at all, because I know that who's controlling and moving American administration, Yes, you guess right, Zionists. They gave Israelis all what they need, money, bombs, ….etc.


Sometimes, I think, why people of America allow this. I mean why they allow strangers and criminals get their money and use it in bad things. Why they allow this dirty administration control their wealth and give it to murderers instead of using it to help the poor and homeless Americans. Yes, believe it or not, in America there are homeless and poor people. I watched a movie once about homeless family in America and I was totally surprised by this new image and new fact about Americans. There are more than 3 million homeless families, that what they said in the movie, but I'm sure that number increased. Nice to give needy people and use your money in good deeds, but the more horrible thing is to give the money of others and not only yours to criminals to kill and destroy others, so you shared them in these crimes and you will face God for what you did and for your help to criminals and you knew what they will do.

When I started to read and e close to my wonderful religion, I found peace and satisfaction. However, I was somehow terrified by the death thought; I don't know why I was thinking that much about death and what after death. How will bury me in a grave under ground and then they will left me, I will be alone in that tight place. How will I face who will come to me to ask me. I spent weeks thinking this way and I couldn’t sleep. Then, I started to think positively, I did nothing wrongs, No I did, but I mean I didn't do the big sins, I never and I will never hurt or kill any creature. I never did what can consider the biggest and unforgiving sins. Yes, I did some stupid things and I watch my self now to avoid any bad things. To be honest, any bad deed we do makes us feel awful and bad while any good deed makes us feel happy and useful.


Now, why some people do inhumanity crimes?. Can't they think about God and the Day Of Judgment. Yes, who do that, mostly, don't have belief or faith. Yet, at least, they have human feelings that we all share, but clearly, they don’t use our human feelings!

Do you remember Sharon, no one talking about him anymore. He finished, has no value or weight in this life, but how he is feeling now, between life and death. No one can feel his struggle and I'm sure he suffer a lot, more than his victims did. He is carrying horrible record to face God with, he is carrying lives of thousands who killed in many massacres.

We should put ourselves as observers on ourselves. We should take a lesson for what happen to others before others take us a lesson for themselves.



**************

15 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

I like the philosophy of chosing a neighbour FIRST .. before the house! It does make a lot of sense!!

Thank GOD I don't know anything about weapon ... I don't touch such a death-spewing thing! I read today though they most likely used phosphorous .. they took this conclusion after having observed the distinct burns on the body of a little child! I wonder what mindset a pilot has to have once he is orderded to drop bombs on houses, KNOWING there are people .. I can't imagine that - I DON'T WANT to imagine that!
And Bush rushed precision-guided missiles to Israel so that they won't run out ... I find no word anymore for that!

There ARE homeless in the USA .. MANY MANY even! I lived there for a few years and saw them lying on the sidewalk in front of the Ministerry for Immigration and Naturalisation .. DOZENS AND DOZENS!! I had to step over them on my way in ...

I'm not afraid of death at all ... I don't know why. I don't believe in an initial sin ... but we will be judged after what we did, how our conduct was, how we related to others!

Sharon will meet our creator is a few days ... I would NOT want to be in his shoes! The victims of Sabra and Shatila will wait there ... and SO MANY OTHERS who he gave order to get killed!

GREAT post Noor!! I miss you lately ...

7/24/2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Fætter Vims said...

There's a saying: "In war the first victim is the truth". So much information is MEANT to outrage us, it's hard to keep calm.

The Israeli girls are as much victims of the situation as the Gaza girl from your older post. Here's the story of the photos:
http://ontheface.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/7/20/2142505.html

I don't know if it's true or not.
I don't know whose side God is on (if any) I don't care, I just want it to stop.

I'm with Karin re. death and the afterlife: Why worry ? It will come to all of us.

7/24/2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

I want to add a word to fear of death ...
I think only the one who does evil things, work against his conscience (if it is not dead yet already), behaves selfish, arrogant .. in one word "rotten" to others, caused others to suffer instead of at least trying to sooth the suffering of others ... I think THESE kind of people should rightfully be afraid of death!

I don't mean to say I am perfect - by GOD I am not and have my mistakes like everyone else (we're ALL humans!) - but think if one HONESTLY tries to do his best and - in order to do something good, to help - even risks his own safety or life, then he doesn't have to be afraid! Isn't Islam a religion which honors honest INTENTION? Once it is all about honesty, morals and decency, and devotion to Allah - why would someone like this have to be afraid?
What do YOU think?

7/25/2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

To halalhippie ... you made me laugh a LOT!! Why do you call DENMARK "anus mundi"? That's hilarious ...

7/25/2006 12:43 AM  
Blogger Al-Hajeji said...

This post angers and frustrates those with hearts. Its unbelievable! it's disgusting. May Allah help our brothers and sisters in Lebanon.
Shukran for the post.
:(

7/25/2006 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am angry about Bush's rushing Missiles to Israel and I can't count the number of homeless here in the U.S.. I can tell you I was homeless for a short time and living under a bridge wasn't pleasant but I thank God for two homeless guys who helped me get back into society when those in a position to help turned there backs. Death is something I don't fear anymore. What bothers me is the death of innocent men,women and children that to me have been murdered. May God be with those in Lebanon and Palestine.

7/26/2006 1:20 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Chet ... I highly salute you, you're not only a wonderful friend but as well a GREAT man!!! Society does arrogantly turn the back on SO MANY who need help ... it is sick, terribly sick!!
I agree wholeheartedly to what you say!

7/26/2006 2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEar Noor,
I added your blog's link to my favoraite list, hope it is ok :)

7/26/2006 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEar Noor,
I added your blog's link to my favoraite list, hope it is ok :)

7/26/2006 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

asalam 3alaykom,
dear noor,great great post..heartbreaking and painfull to see those kids do that but you wrote it very very well..it hit me..i had no idea that happened,nor could i ever imagined that they could do this to their kids and ours..
the neighbore story is very touching as the true value of who's closer to us than family sometimes,illustrates here..
thank you so much for sharing all that.

7/26/2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Noor ... where are you?? I MISS YOU!!!

7/28/2006 2:45 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Thank you people for these comments.

Karin Dear, I'm still here and try my best to find a time. Al Khaleej took the report from NY Times as they said the administration said that publicly and usually they hide any deals with these Zionists. They even gave them a 100 millions dollars of fuels for their warplanes. Can you imagine that!!!
It's really horrible situation and American administration with west make it worse and stupid. Condy-Donkey came with big basket of nice collection of missiles for Israel with humiliating and stupid ideas and plans for Lebanon and the region. No one care about what happen to innocent civilians.

Oh Karin, it was just a horrible thought came to me years ago. It's okay now. Do you know that God mercy will cover all of us. He will forgive any sins we did to cover us with his love and mercy except the polytheism. but he will not forgive what we -humans- did to another humans, I mean if I for example did wrong to a person, God will bring that person to take his right and claim from me. Do you imagine if I did wrong to 100s of people and each one came and took my good deeds for him/her. Moreover, when my good deeds ran out, they will put their sins on me. Horrible, even here God will try to interfere and help me.
Imagine person like Sharon, How he will face God and all his countless victims that he killed and tortured. OMG, I thank God I never did what he did and I will never ever do such thing. It's better to be wronged than wrongful.
But, Yes, in Islam if you have intention to do wrong thing and you didn't do that, that will not a count a sin, but if you have intention to do good thing and you couldn’t do it for whatever reason, that will count a good deed like you did it in real. Islam makes life easy ad rosy to all humans.

I really feel sorry for people of America. I wish if they directed all that money to improve the living level of all homeless and poor people there.

Halalhippie: THANKS for your concern. Someone gave me the link of this site before. Anyways, it's all to justify what they did and still do. We should see the pictures of what happened to people in our civilized world. I know it's horrible and unbearable, but it's truth and fact and we should deal with that. I'm just sick to read and watch.. like I took overdose of deadly thing. I'm trying to stay away now. I'm trying to give myself and my heart a break from all these things. Westerners can't see what we see every single day. And that make us feel really bad when we just mumble with broken hearts.

Al-Hajeji: Ameeeeeeeen

Chet: Hello. We are all angry and feel sorry that American administration do against what they say. Oh, Dear, decisive is that you managed to rise again and work for urself to have a real life. Some times the harsh times make us big and strong. Only who has the power and strength will can survive and turn the bad times to good times. I wouldn't say sorry for what you went through but I want to say I hope to see many of you. You are great man.


Neverland: it's an honor :)

The Caller: Thanks Dear


whoami123: Hey. i know you. Yes, i found u in different blogs with this same words. u r funny man.

Karin: Sorry. i'm here with new big post.

7/28/2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Do you know that who killed in Israel side were mostly Arab kids "I mean here civilians and not soldiers". There are Arabs still in their homes and land inside occupied lands. I saw a lady that Hezbollah strike killed her 2 children, but she said wonderful words in her big grief: what can I said but God gave them to me and now he took them, that's all. She didn't curse Hezbollah or blame anyone. Then another thing happened when other Arab Christian children killed in Nazareth in the same way. The father said: it's okay and I'm with the resistance in Lebanon. NasserAllah sent his regret for that and took the whole responsibility of their death.
So, not only Zionists who killed in the other side, but also Arabs. Besides, Hezbollah didn't want to target any civilians and tried to deal only with the army and soldiers who trying to break through the Lebanon lands. While the Zionists directly went to bomb the infrastructure of Lebanon and civilians in all directions and not in the borders.

Israel: 'Deep regret' over U.N. strike. While, no regret for 100s of civilians' death in Lebanon. UN did nothing but feel shock and bad for the strike against UN by Zionists without condemnation. Who can blame "Enslaved Nations" for that, I don't!

7/28/2006 4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those who kidnap our soldiers and fire rockets at Israel are asking to be reoccupied.

These rockets are meant for Nasrallah (curse be unto him) not the Lebanese people.

8/01/2006 2:27 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

mazeartist: Go and see with open eyes and Free mind what really happen. who really receives ur bombs. who really burns with these horrible weapons. See, what ur racist state did and still do. A new face of Nazis came to life. Came to make same things and same crimes.

8/04/2006 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home