Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: Zionism...Out Of Judaism

Friday, July 28, 2006

Zionism...Out Of Judaism



Okay, Tristan. Let me first begin with this expression "Anti-Semitism", they make me really sick when they use this stupid expression to threat and terror honorable people if they dare to speak the truth and be in the right side. They extort people by this expression to prevent any justice.

I read a book years ago about this Semitic issue. They book was acutely about the lineage or descent and not specifically about Semitism. There were a chart as I remember. Prophet Noah and then his sons: Sam, Yapheth, Haamm (I don't know their names in English). Anyway, Sam was the eldest son for Noah and he is the father of Arabs, Persians and Romans. Yapheth is the father of Yagog & Magog, Turks and Sakaleeba. Haamm is the father of Coptics, Berbers and Sudan "Africans". Noah asked God to make all prophets and messengers come from the progeny of Sam. He asked first for Yapheth to make the kings come from his progeny. He invoked God against Haamm to change his color and make his progeny as slaves for progeny of Sam and Yapheth.
Okay, I wondered then WHY. So I read the story to know Why he asked the good things for San and Yapheth and bad things for Haamm. They story is that when the flood came and all of them were on the ship, Noah slept on the deck of the ship. While he was sleeping, his private parts appeared because he unclothed while he was sleeping.. Haamm saw that first and instead of covering his father he kept laugh, then Sam came and saw that and he covered his father who was still sleeping and know nothing about what happened. When he woke up an angel cam and told him what happened, so he was mad at Haamm for his disrespect. And for that, he invoked God. Well, later, he felt sorry for that. I just remember the story and I don't have the book right now.

Anyway, as you can see, we are Semitic too and we aren't ranting all over the world about the historical and religious facts. However, I'm wondering why people in the west can't see and can't read to know what's reasonable and what's not?!!

Now, my personal explanation and thoughts:

First: I don't know Merriam-Webster Dictionary and I didn't search about it.

Second: The word "Zionism" came as I think from "Zion" Mountain.
Okay, we call it a movement planned to gather all Jews and take or "steal" a land for them to be their national state to get rid of hatred that they faced in most countries. They chose 2 possible lands to be their new state: Palestine or Argentina. Finally, they chose Palestine and made strong moves to get help from Europe to take or steal Palestine. They first get help from British who got mandate on Palestine. Then, they sent special Zionist criminal gangs to terrorize Palestinians and forced them to leave their lands and villages. They did horrible massacres against peaceful people. They succeed in their plans and many Palestinians couldn’t stay in their homes. This is the first page in their "Bloody" history. They dispraised Nazis for what they did to Jews while they made the same thing. They still make the same methods and maybe more horrible than Nazis.

Well, why the chose word "Israel" for their terrorist state. Very smart move. I said before why, but let's say it again. Israel word in the west related so much to Bible stories; I guess there is no story in the bible without Israel or Israelis. I watched cartoon series once on a Christian network called "Super Book". Therefore, I knew how much word "Israel" has big effect in religious way on westerners. If you said Israelis are criminals and did massacres and they are worst than Nazis. That can be translating as an aggression against the Israel of the past. As I said Tristan, No one left from Israel, the original Israelis, who's left called Jews because they followed Judaism and considered as only Jews without any relation to old Israelis. Sadly, I didn't find that article to translate it.
But, it's a big mistake to give racist and terrorist state like this one a name of Israel. Besides, most of them are not religious or follow their holy book. As I saw in western program about them. They do all forbidden things and eat pig meats and the reporter found all kinds of pig meats in the stores while it's not allowed for Jews to eat pig meats like Muslims.

It so a strange mixture of society, where you can find all the racism and casteism.
I prefer to call them Zionists because I respect the real history of original Israel and the truthful Jews. They are fake and not deserve to call them Israelis.

Zionists say they are Jews, while there are Jews are not Zionists and against Zionists and claiming to end this racist state.

Check this site out


More than that, there are some extremists, who came from west world to Palestine and then they faced the real ugly face of Zionism. I watched once on TV one of them who converted to Islam when he dealt with Palestinians in the same neighborhood where the new settlers took part of villages. He amazed by the good nature of his new neighbors. So, he faced a conflict in his heart between the ugly style of Zionists and the good nature of real owners of lands. Finally, he converted to Islam as other did and went to live among Palestinians.
I have these pictures of Jewish family came to Israel to be part of its community and then they found the truth and converted to Islam, first the husband and then the whole family became Muslims.





9 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

That's what I said all along Noor - I have NO problem with JEWS per-se, Jews who respect and live after their religion! Judaism is a mono-theistic religion and I highly respect it! I ALWAYS (from the time I had figured out the truth) had a problem with ZIONISM though, which is in my eyes equalled to racism.
Semites are nothing else but a member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Middle East and northern Africa, descentdents from Shem, the son of Noah, thus Arabs AND Jews! That means that someone who calls Arabs anti-semites, has NO idea what he/she talks about!

About the name Israel ... this is what I found in the net:
"Israel is the name given to Jacob after his fight with the Angel of God.
Most likely from "Sara" and "El"."

I don't know HOW authentic that is but with a lot of fantasty I guess one can figure it out.
The Naturei Karta movement is strictly against Israel as state and condems it ... they say it is written in the Talmud that Jews in exile do have their own state and want Palestine to be under sole Palestinian sovereignty!
Get this:
"What hypocrisy, what perversion it is to have the Israeli army fight under an emblem, the meaning of which is explained in the Tenach (on the occasion of a previous return to the Holy Land) as, "not with armed force and not with power, but in My spirit says the Lord of Hosts."

I believe Allah will pay them back one day ... you can call it "what goes around, comes around", my beloved story with the bowl of water and the pebble or scientifically spoken, the third law of Newton - it is all the sme: what you give, you'll get back, this way ot the other .. in other words, I would NOT want to be in their shoes!!
GREAT POST Noor, thanks SO MUCH for sharing!!

7/28/2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Dear Karin. Thank you so much for this "rich" comment. I really don't have that much information about Judaism and even the real source of word "Israel" except what I saw on Christians TVs.
But I do know Naturei Karta movement because Al Jazeera hosted one of them once and he is name was David. He said that Jews should not have their own state as God ordered them to be scattered on this earth. It was interesting interview, as I never knew about Jews against Zionism.

7/31/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

I wished that Tristan, who asked me for this post had put his thoughts. Well, look people didn't like my own thoughts about that.

7/31/2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Um Haleema said...

Didn't Tristan say he was going to be off-line for a while? Isn't he in the middle of moving to Japan? I for one am looking forward to his response to this post.

7/31/2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger hipster said...

Noor,sry for being off-point.May I put your link on my blog?

Mashallah alaik,your replies are always sweet n diplomatic.Bless you

8/01/2006 2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those who kidnap our soldiers and fire rockets at Israel are asking to be reoccupied.

Want to end the occupation? Stop throwing rocks. Stop kidnapping our people. And get used to the fact- we are your neighbors. Whether you can accept it or not.

8/01/2006 2:23 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Um Haleema: I see. I forgot about his moving, but I thought he moved already bcos he said he would move in July and now we are in August. Anyways, I hope he will come back soon and give me his thoughts.

Hipster: Hello. Sure you can Dear and thank you for dropping by.

Mazeartist: I knew you! I visited Israeli's blog and I found you there once. I don't understand you people. Just try to be logical and unbiased and compare between what your "honorable" state did and ur "neighbors" did. See how many fell in the both sides. The damages on both sides and the destruction too.
"Stop kidnapping our people"= What people?!! U meant soldiers=killers.
As accepting U as neighbor. I think I'm blessed to be away from this neighborhood.
Besides, I have no problem at all except I have this human feelings and conscience (Oh Sorry you don't have one!) that killing me as I see innocent civilians under devils of Death.
I don't like to generalize and see all of you as Sharon or Olmert "who look like Hitler to me", but U know that ur state is wrong and terrorist.
As they say "ill-gotten gains never prosper". So, ur day will come sooner or later.

8/04/2006 3:08 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Oh, I forgot to add that Arabic language is Semitic language. Hebrew too is Semitic language and there are some similarities between these 2 languages. You can ask any one know Arabic and Hebrew to tell you how they look alike and there are lots of common rules in both languages.

We say in Arabic Language: Arabe means Arabic. Ibre means Hebrew.

8/04/2006 3:13 AM  
Blogger Tristan Vick said...

Sorry about the long delay everyone! I've just spent the past month having orientations, meetings, and seminars in Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Saijo city in Japan.

I'm really tired, but am happy to be back in Japan. Asian cultures are amazing because of how peaceful and ancient they are. While Europeans in the Midevil ages were hacking at each other with swords the Chinese and Japanese were celebrating festivals of life by making fireworks!

Noor- Thanks for addressing my question to you. I wanted you to 'think' about the reasons why you are using those words, as I think it's always important to think about what we say about others... not just that we can say it. I commend you on a job well done. When you take the time to go out of your way and think seriously about these issues, you show that you are serious about keeping the 'dialogue' going with others who may not understand your point of view.

I hope you keep opening your heart, mind, and thoughts up to everyone so that we can learn your interesting points of view.

I'll be updating my swirlymuffins blog with many pictures from Japan, so please stop by anytime!

8/25/2006 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home