Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: I'v been tagged!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'v been tagged!!


I don't know what to say. I don't know what is this all about, but I will do it Only for dear
NeverLand
. Besides, I need to have a break. So, let's see:

Alone or with people?
Well, I love to be with people. It's horrible to be lonely, but still, I need to take a space and private life. Nice to gather with others especially someone I love and nice to stay from time to time alone to review things with myself.

Summer or winter?
Gulf Area means HOT weather. Therefore, I would love to try REAL wintertime with soft snow and cold feeling. But, still, I thank God for this shining Sun in our Area.

Black or white?
Here, it depends on what you mean by black and white. If it's about clothes. I like BLACK. It's the master of colors and I love our Abayas and Sheelas with this shining black. It's lovely. Also, white is nice color. Anyway, I think we can't say black or white. We need them both because without black we will never appreciate white and without white we will never appreciate Black. So, I say BOTH of them.

Observe or get along from the very first moment?
Usually I can go along with people immediately. I have my own ways to create fast link and relation. First of all, I give people warm smiles and nice words and that helped me a lot to comfort them. I can tell you that ((a truthful smile opens all locked Doors)).

Clown or Drama?
YES, I like sweet laughs. I love to watch something cheerful or watch laughs of babies. That makes me really happy. However, I can easily cry if I watched tragedy story especially if it's true story.
CLOWN is my favorite though

A Hummer or A BMW?
I love 4X4 cars and I have already picked my future 4X4 car. However, a sporty car gives me good feelings, as I love SPEED. One of my relatives has MUSTANG and I really LOVE this car. Awesome!!

Loyal or………?
YES, I'm REAL loyal person. It's nice to be loyal and honest, but sad to know that some people cheated me and used me for their own interests. Yet, I'm still loyal and honest and still love people, but with more carefulness.

****
Hope I did fine here.

11 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

I think you did WONDERFULLY!! IU love the fact you are PRO 4X4's as well ... we should make a crazy off-road tour together!! ;)

8/02/2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks dear :D

You know, I did this tag because I have found out that many are so understress these days, and I tried to cool things down and also I wanted to know more about you guys :)

You are great, and it was really great knowing more about you :D

Hey Karin,
What about me? I am in the gang remember ;) But, the caller is for a BMW, but we can't take such a tour without her :)

8/03/2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Ok Neverland .. three's a crowd - let's do it the three of us!! We'll have a BLAST, rest assured of that!!! ;)

8/03/2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Karin. Thank you. okay then, when time come we will set a plan for that ;)

NeverLand: Thank you, you did it alright. nice to have a break from all these dirty events that dirt our world. I was sick enough that i felt i will have heart attack.

:(

8/04/2006 3:23 AM  
Blogger Al-Hajeji said...

I bet you live in the UAE...Correct?
Thanks for the kind comment on my blog sister :)

8/04/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger FreeCyprus said...

Interesting site.
Keep on bloggin in the free world.
Feel free to drop by my blog anytime.

-- FreeCyprus
Hellenic Reporter

8/04/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Fætter Vims said...

nice to have a break from all these dirty events that dirt our world."

None of us can carry the whole world's suffering on our shoulders. Stay safe
and cu later.

8/04/2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Hmm. Al-Hajeji, Thanks, but I won't say anything. enough to say Lady From Gulf Area :)

FreeCyprus: thanks for dropping by, and i will visit ur blog.

halalhippie: Yes, u r right, but we can't run away. still our world and we should do something, even tiny things. Let's hope this world will be more better for better future.

8/06/2006 5:03 AM  
Blogger sara said...

MAY PEACE BE UPON YOUR SOUL, HEART, MIND,AND BODY...AMEN.
DEEEEEEEP STUFF!
I dunno how, but I almost had similar answers to these questions as yours!!!
keep up the sincerity of yours, 'cuz insha' Allah it'll be your way to heaven...Amen.

8/13/2006 2:22 AM  
Blogger sara said...

Can you plz drop me a line from your private account? I need to talk to ya!
with respect,

8/13/2006 2:27 AM  
Blogger Colpani said...

Access:

www.veiorosa.blogspot.com

Véio Rosa BrotherHood

Heresy and subversion


(with translation for english, spanish, japanese, chinese, greek, arabian and others)

made in Brasil

8/22/2006 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home