Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: Hate Mails!!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hate Mails!!


I just found that many people I knew in blogs have received Hate Mails. Well, that looks really interesting!! How nice to receive a hate mail!!. That can spice your day. No, really, I'm serious, Just imagine with me, you found a hate mail in your inbox:

@ You will feel curious to know who's sent to you that mail and why!!??

@ You will feel excited when you read hate words by someone you don't even know?!!

@ You will feel how much you are effective and you impressed someone somewhere and somehow,,, even negatively!!

@ No matter who sent to you that hate mail, but he/she is still human and maybe he/she has false and wrong image, so maybe through e-mails you can give them the right impression, just between you and them. Some people want to stay anonymous and in the same time, they want to put their own opinions and express their feelings. Therefore, e-mails can give them more space to say whatever they want without sharing others with that. If you can deal with them without let other know about it, it will be great otherwise you can let other involve and give that person more and wide explanations. Who knows? They say: "love can come from hate"!!

@ Finally, I think that can affect you in 2 ways: make you sad and angry without any progress or make you more determined to keep going in your way.

*****

So, Why I didn't put my own e-mail till now? Good question!!

Because I don't check my e-mails regularly. I have 4 to 5 e-mail addresses and I don't have that time to check them all. Therefore, I just check my main and private e-mail now. So, I can't put any e-mail address here and after that, I will not answer who will bless me with his/her hate mails. How can I make them waiting for me so long?!!

Not nice of me. So, Yes, wait for me. When I'm ready and I can give each e-mail address a bit of time, I will put for you, all of you, my special e-mail.

I can't even wait till that day. I'm really excited!

10 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Noor, you're GREAT!! I love the way you look at it, the cynicism and yes, as well sarcasm! I got a bunch of hatemails already and you know what? I don't care, they don't even scratch me! OF COURSE I keep on going my way - I am not a hypocrite!
GREAT POST Noor ... and thanks so much for visiting my blog and for caring - SO GREAT to see you there!!

8/27/2006 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can someone send you a hate mail if they dont even know you personally..

weird..

الله يهدي الجميع

8/27/2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

Noor, miss you

How u doing ??

hope everything is fine :D

8/27/2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger FreeCyprus said...

Hate mail from a heart filled with hate...don't let it bother you, they are in their own little sad world, you just rise above it

On another note, related to hate...I already told Karin this, but there are people occasionally leaving anti-arab, anti-Muslim comments on my blog.
Would love to get comments from you and your friends anytime...letting us know the goodness that is the arab world and Islam.

Together we can make a more loving world.
:-)

8/27/2006 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those that send hate mail or leave a comment full of hate are just misguided souls. I have been on several blogs that have comments that a full of hate and found myself taking a step back for I was starting to be hateful back towards them. It is not worth lowering myself to there standards. Hate mail is something I don't understand. I know of some blogger friends that also has gotten hate mail. I have come to the conclusion that they will have to answer on judgement day like me. I will not from this minute on answer any hatefull comments. Like your blog and thanks for visiting mine. I really appreciate you doing that.

8/27/2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Dear Karin. We can look to things by different perspectives. We can turn the ugly and frustrated things to useful things. We can make sweet juice by using lemons. I really want to contact people and give them my e-mail address, but I'm not sure I can put it now. I can barley open and check my private one. I have some important commitments take my time right now. I will put my e-mail as soon as possible.

Hope: I will call you Hope bcos I love this name.
it's happen when your words or posts inflame one of them and he/she wants to answer and give you his/her opinion. Well, mostly by using nasty words, but it's okay. We all do that when we are so angry and can't control our anger. It's a human nature. At least, by that, we can find opposite opinion and we can help the other side to see our point of view. Sometimes, they calm down and start to discuss peacefully, but mostly, they refuse any discussion and ready for fight and attack. I only hope to find people agree to see different opinion and see other's different view.

Abed: Hi dear brother. I was bust lately. So I try to update my blog and keep an eye on my dear friends' blogs. Forgive me if I didn't put a comment, but I keep visiting and reading though.

Dear FreeCyprus: I didn't get any hate mails yet, but I'm really want to open a window for them. I want to test my ability of dealing with such mails and try to discuss with them if I can do that.
Yes. I want that. That what I wish for. To be one hand and manage to melt any differences and union for better world.

Chet: you are wonderful. You really helped me with your lighting comments. I was thinking that not all of them really hateful or offensive. Some could be nice in real. We don't really know. Maybe they have wrong image and don't know the real one. For these I wish to open a window. Hope I'm right.

8/29/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger Akram said...

I don't mind to put my E-mail but always I don't use my private E-mail as what you said its all true, what about Spam Mail.

8/30/2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Adam. welcome dear. as i said i have many e-mails, so i will not put my private one. i will open a special e-mail for my blog.
spam is a problem with me. especially with Hotmail. i just throw them into junk mail section.
do you have any ideas?!

8/31/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Akram said...

any ideas for spam mail? http://email.about.com/cs/hotmailantispam/
and why not for free spam mail for one month ;)
try this SpamWar
http://www.elated.com/spamwars/

8/31/2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

than you so much adam. i will try this one.

9/02/2006 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home