Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: My Iraqi Friend says Thank You!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Iraqi Friend says Thank You!


I received a new letter from my dear friend in Iraq. She is fine and her family is fine too. I told her about my post in my blog about her and she was happy!! She said that means a lot to me. That's prove how much she means to me and how much I care about her and I love her. That's true!

Then, she sent her warm greetings to all of you, Karin, HalalHippie and all who sent greetings and prayers to her.

I asked her to watch out and not go out, as there who are inhuman and can do all savagery crimes against innocent people. She replied:
"what you heard about inhumanity crimes are nothing to what is really happen here. I can't go out as I used to do, it so horrible situation and hard to handle it. But we are still hanging on and still believe in God and in this Life."

I can't add anything to her words, it's really indescribable. We can't imagine how it is awful life became in Iraq. Iraqis are suffering every single day. How many lives wasted and families broke down? How many people suffer?
Before, they suffered with lack of medicines and supplies under that unjust siege, but at least they managed to keep going and try to work and earn their livings. Now, it became more worse and beside all what they faced before,, a new suffering came with bombs, killings, raping, endless crimes that most of us don't know about. We are far to put our selves in their shoes.

Even when we read about crimes happened there or anywhere else. We feel awful and shock, but then what.

Did any thing help to change? Did criminals condemn? Did the victims get their rights? Did the justice apply?

Sometimes, I feel our world became a stupid farce. We know who's right and who's wrong. We know who's criminals and who's victims, but we can't or wouldn't do anything to stop this farce and be what God wants us to be. Control and Judge the world with equity.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May ALlah help those in Iraq, Palestine and lebanon..

the world is no longer safe.. :(

8/25/2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger Fætter Vims said...

All thru the recent conflict in Lebanon there were reports from Iraq alongside. "so-and-so many killed by a bombing" every time I thought about your friend, and her hardship.

It's sad to see Sunnis and Shi'as turning on each other, I don't understand why they do it. If the US and co. forces gave up and left, things might become a lot worse. It's a no-win situation, who has a solution ?

Blogs like yours have taught me a lot: I no longer fear Islam (although there are a lot of Muslims in this world I'm not quite comfortable with)

Don't lose hope: no war lasts forever. Iraq will rise again.

8/25/2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

candle of hope,,,, Ameeen!
God is always in the side of the wronged.

Halalhippie: I know she is strong girl and carry big faith in her heart. I pray to God to save her and her family.
Do you know what? I don't know if she is Sunni or Shi'aya. I don't care. I just like her as a dear sister and that will never effect me in any way. Iraqis must united against any attempt to separate them as denominations. that can make them less care about each other like it appear now.
I hope they will united before its too late.

8/26/2006 4:32 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Oh Noor - I am so happy her family and she are fine!! It is such a nightmare there with apparently no quick (if at all) solution for a way out!
I second halalhippie if he says, it is so sad to see Sunnis fighting Shias and vive versa ... they are ALL MUSLIMS for crying out loud!!! The ones who commit these horrid crimes every singly day are NO Muslims and if they call themselves this way, they dirt this wonderful religion!
Thanks so much for passing the greetings - I am more than delighted they are alright ... may Allah bless them andall the Iraqi people!

Halalhippie - I am very happy you don't fear ISLAM anymore!! It is a truly wonderful religion, one which calls for peace, values and respect - EVERYTHING ELSE is a misrable interpretation suiting the needs or ideas of the one who manipulates! Islam gives me whatever I did not find in Christianity during SO MANY years, TRUE Islam I mean ... sooner or later (rather sooner than later) I will take the final step - I am convinced! Take care!

8/27/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Karin Dear. Welcome. I really missed you and I got worried.
Yes, she is fine and I was happy to receive new letter from her. At least, she is still strong and that relieved me somehow. It's really what make it worse. To see people claim to be Muslims and then kill their brothers. I don't care that much about the denominations, I didn't even know what's the differences between us?! We are all Muslims and follow Islam. Yes, we can find some differences, but that can not be a cause of killings. I really love my dear friend there and I don't have any problem about her denomination, no matter she is from Sunna or Shi'a.
If Islam orders us to be kind and good to all people regardless differences color, religion,..etc. so, how can it be with people follow same religion?!!!!!.
Oh, Karin! I liked your words about Real Islam. God Bless You dear. I'm really happy to read about your deep study of Islam and how it gave you the right answers. I'm happy to know you are convinced and believe in this religion. May God bless your life and cover you with his Love.

8/29/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Fætter Vims said...

So Karin, you're on the road to conversion ? I can respect that wholeheartedly, you have been giving it a lot of thought. You will have the pure religion without any cultural mixups.

As for me, the more I learn about Islam, the more I see it fit into the "bigger picture". We humans can disagree over small matters, but God is above it all.

8/29/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Tristan Vick said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/01/2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger Tristan Vick said...

Most people have never seen TRUE Christianity. Which is sad. But truth exists in the sparse pockets of love which drip like tear drops through a starry universe of wonder.

And between the spaces of time, there is a whisper. And this whisper is God's breathe. Here is where all the love is, and everything else which is inferior -such as religion- is left behind for man to discover in his own folly. And once I meet oblivion...

The only thing I will care about is if that LOVE is real. And if that whisper of hope is enough to rewrite the ages, then I can say, once I was loved -and that a star danced.

By Tristan Vick
9/1/2006

9/01/2006 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home