Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: Tagged again By Dear Karin :)

Friday, September 15, 2006

Tagged again By Dear Karin :)


Oh, Dear Karin. She made new Tag and I think it is a little bit tough. Let's see:

1) Was there any incident in your life which you feel, influenced you in particular?
I guess the death of my brother was too hard on me, as I never thought I would lose him. I always feel sorry for who lost dear ones but I never knew the bitter taste of losing someone dear. That made me feels that God is not caring and not loving. Millions of questions hit me and I wondered WHY?. I know I was silly and couldn't go beyond the tragedy, but now I think that was something in God's hand and he is the Omniscient. We only look at things in our ways and in our limited knowledge, but he is the Knower of the things unseen.
2) What are you afraid of? Please name at least ONE example!
Afraid Of!! I don't know!! Maybe to die without achieving what I dreamt of!
3) Is there any nature-event, you particularly like (i.e. thunderstorm, rain, snow ect.)?
I love them all! I love rain mostly as I go out and let rain drops hit my skin. That give me great feelings and rain drops are really pure and special,,, prophet Mohammed used to go out and let rain drops touch his body and he says: it's come pure from sky and from God.
4) What kind of sport (if any) are you fond of or even actively pursue?
I used to love soccer games, but know I don't watch sports that much. However, I like defensive games like karate.
5) Do you easily get nervous or upset? "Blow up"?
Sometimes, Yes, if it was too much on me!
6) Do you dread getting older? Feel the biological clock ticking?
Oh Yes :D ,, that can be funny because when I was study and busy I didn't care about age and getting old idea. Nevertheless, after I graduated and stayed without job, I started to count and think. I learnt one important thing though "plenty of free times make life worse".
7) Are you more a city-person or prefer the country-side?
I'm a countryside lover! I love simple life, I love farms and deal with nature and not stick into Iron and asphalt city.
8) Do you allow any kind of fashion to rule over your taste?
Well, sometimes we love to change and try new things, so I do that too.
9) Are you more on the introverted or extroverted side?
I don't know again! But as I know that I love to deal with people and meet new people. I can even smile and talk with strangers and my big brother knows how I can smile and get closer to any one even strangers without any worries. The power of smile again!
10) If you'd have to characterize yourself with one sentence - what would you say?
Tough question! How I can characterize myself. I think people who deal with me can answer this better than me. But, I know I'm not the best person in this world and in the same time I'm not the worst one too :)

Should I tag people here? Anyway, I'm tagging all who's in my "Good Blogs" list.
Have Fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

It seems that Karin tagged everybody :P

Nice answers! and nice tag dear Karin :D

9/15/2006 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great anwsers.

9/15/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Akram said...

nice Tage Karin nice questions. are very good and tought, I am sorry for your lose, Noor.

9/15/2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Hi Abed. Nice to see again. Well, thank you . I tried my best here.

Chet: not that Great,, Thank U so much :)

Adam: Yes, Good Tag by her. and thank you dear. may God save ur dear ones.

9/16/2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

BEAUTIFUL Noor - I love your honest answers!! Thanks so much for doing the tag - you're GREAT!!! :)

9/17/2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

u r the great one, dear sister. and i'm happy i'm ur friend and sister. pray to keep that forever :)

9/18/2006 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home