Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: Mr Litvinenko and his last wish for Funeral!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mr Litvinenko and his last wish for Funeral!


I kept reading the latest news about his case and who could be the coward killer. I don't know why I felt that attaching to his story.

I found in Al-Khaleej newspaper a small article about Mr Litvinenko and his Will or his wish.
My heart trembled when I read the title and the article,,, he asked to bury by Islamic Law! his father said that his son asked him to be bury by Islamic Law.


I said to myself: So, what can this explain,,,,,,, he was a Muslim!!!

So, I went to search more and more about this,,, his wife and his friends said he wasn't religious and his funeral will be non-denominational ceremony, but the truth that he wished to be buried according to Muslim tradition.

That's really touched me,,

Times Online news

CNN news

BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6180262.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6216202.stm

whatever you were Muslim or sympathized with Muslim Chechens, I prayed for you. My dear brother, May God covers your soul with his endless mercy and love.



*************************************

By the way, this reminded me with other stories I knew about people "some very old and some very young" embraced Islam secretly and never tell their own families except their closer friends! Some even buried according to their old religion while they are Muslims!!


11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4575

12/12/2006 3:59 AM  
Blogger Akram said...

may Allah has mercy on him
Ameen

12/12/2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Actually he converted to Islam while on the illness bed. There was a Shaikh in the U.K. visiting him and reciting Quran beside him days before he passed away. I read this on BBC sometimes ago.

12/12/2006 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allah yer7amo.. Ameen :)

12/13/2006 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God works in mysterious ways :) May Allah protect his soul. I think this case will never get solved. I mean, c'mon, is the British police really going to prosecute Mr. Putin or his hired help? Don't think so. So in the end, justice will NOT be served.

12/13/2006 3:25 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

PS: I added the link in the first comment. it was unbelievable becos I uploaded this post and when I checked my e-mail later ,,I found new and nice e-mail from one of dear visitors about same subject "Thank u Mr. M L". Like he read my thoughts, so, it was nice link and for that I put it here for u.
Adam: Ameen
Sami: I really was happy for that, I didn't know that much about this, so I'm so happy and I prayed for him.
Mona: Ameeen
Cal: Yes Indeed! We all wish to have that good end and be closer to God. About that, I know,, they will not care any more about the real killers. It's important for them to be in good relation with Russian government, so they will close this case, but they should know that the real justice will be achieved up in heaven.

12/14/2006 2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noor : Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them greatly :) Reading your articles humbles me, especially the Litvinenko story. It made me think about death and when will my time come. I read an article in today's paper about the subject matter and it says that death is the biggest secret God keeps from us. Also how our prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) faced the angel of death on his deathbed. I guess it's not healthy to think about death but why not since it's inevitable anyway.

12/16/2006 2:58 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

This was a real tragedy with one particular person - I am not sure who - being responsible! It was a cowardish, cold blooded murder - but in those circles a life is worth nothing at all!
Well dear - you know who did convert as well and NOT tell everyone only the closest friends ... right? ;-)
May Allah forgive him his sins and bless his soul!!

12/16/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Cal dear, u r welcome! U r not the only one, I also got great benefits from ppl and comments and links, that helped me to look at same subjects from different angles and perspectives.
Death, it was a mysterious world to me. I kept ask my self what's death, what's after death. How horrible to think about grave and being lonely there, but when I read more about death and after death,,, I felt more comfortable about it. Living for ever is impossible, but trying to live longer is something we all love to do.
I liked what u said, right, it's something we all will face it one day, so it's not bad to remind ourselves that we will leave this world one day, so that will help us to prepare for the next life. Make good deeds, be humble and not greedy bcos we will leave all material things behind us after death except our deeds.

Thank u dear.

Karin dear,, welcome back! So happy to see u here. U r right dear,!
Oh, sure I know and I'm happy for that :)
May God bless all of good people and help us all to be in his righteous path.
Ameeen

12/18/2006 5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K Noor :) I think we should put the 'death' subject on hold (at least for a little while) coz it's so depressing don't you think :)?There's enough sadness in the world already. :(

12/19/2006 3:03 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

:),, OK Cal. let's keep it away now, but always remember to work for the hereafter! as we say it in arabic: work for ur Donya like u r going to live forever, and work for ur Akera like u r going to die tomorrow!! just have that balance for these 2 lives! not wasy, and this is why we should work hard! :)

12/19/2006 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home