Heaven's Lights Heaven's Lights: Do you know WHY??!!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Do you know WHY??!!

Well, let me begin with important notice. I don't support the suicide bombers who think by their killing of innocent people who are in "their peaceful homes and countries", will gain God's bless. I was terrified to see many young people killed themselves in that way thinking that will pleased GOD. Islam forbids committing suicide and killing peaceful people, so they are doing something against Islam teachings. For example: who did terrible suicide bombings in some peaceful countries, USA, Spain, England, Egypt, Jordan...etc are not expressing Islam's view because they killed themselves and killed innocent civilians "including Muslims". We lost great and devoted director who did great works to spread Islam message in the right way "Mustafa Akkad" in Jordan's blasts,, that cowards killed him and his 33 years old daughter "a mother too" with many peaceful people Muslims and non-Muslims in peaceful country,
so are they represent Muslims or Islam!??
Definitely not!


"Mustafa Akkad- Victim Of Terrorism"


But there are some cases I can't say that they are wrong, in "occupied countries" like Palestine,,, I live away from them and I didn't have that clear idea about their real life. But, when I tried to be close, I couldn’t believe and I think I can't say that all of them want to kill themselves "For Virgins"!. Some of them like this one, a sweet boy 17 years old, cute, shy, loveable and superb in his school with his friends, family, neighbors and he could be great man with big achievements in the future, but he took that road of committing suicide!!!
If you don't know him, you will not realize the story behind that choice!

I don't know him, I don't even know his name, but I remember seeing his story in TV news years ago. I couldn’t take him out of my mind, I remember the report about him and his life, his family. His father was shocked because his son was cute and helpful and all people love him for his high manners and he was doing very well at school and he might be become great doctor or engineer. His father mention one thing about his sensitive son "my son was always affected by the killings and he witnessed the murder of our neighbors by the Zionism's Army.., that was always frustrated him!".
Did you get the picture!?
Like some American soldiers who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. They lived in horror, no one know where the ambush of death is or when his time will come. There is no stable situation and no one can sleep deeply without having nightmares of death and bodies and pieces of people.
war of nerves… could be!


"Sacrifice to make world see"

That sweet boy realized that no bright future could be waiting for him as long as the killing machine of Zionism is still rolling on them anytime anywhere.
Moreover, they don't care … woman or man, boy or girl, young or old, they kill with cold blood any living creatures in front of them. So, what is the point of life without stabilized ground and clear and peaceful road!

When you put anything under pressure, at end that thing will explode, so how about little kids living in situation like that.
This boy with many others found only this way to let world see their suffering and to break the silence of the world toward the aggression of Zionism. Besides, this is one of the obtainable ways that Palestinians have to reply and defend themselves when the rest of world closing their eyes on Zionists' aggression.... like they are saying, "We don't have deadly and developed weapons like Zionists, but we can sacrifice and die to defend and reply"!

That what I see and that what I know,
but this could be like a drop in the sea!
This is only my point of view about the case. I'm helpless and I have no power except spreading the truth that even here in Middle East can't be seeing correctly and nothing significant done to help. I will stop writing about that, but I will upload some pictures that I have and could give you a clear idea about the case.

Thank you for reading and sharing,
I hope you will understand and see all sides and angles of the cases before judging.

9 Comments:

Blogger Al-Hajeji said...

This picture:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3792/2466/1600/SacrificeToMakeYouSee.0.jpg

was actually a sheeshani Mujahidah...her explosives were set off prematurely, this was at a moscow rock festival, that celebrated the invasion (and slaughtering) of the caucasian muslimeen. From what I read, her elder sister was raped and then brutally murdered by the russian crusaders.
The muslims of chechnya do not fight to avenge, or die for a piece of land, but their Jihad is for the sake of Allah (subhan'ahu), just like their brothers and sisters in iraaq, afghanistan and falisdeen...

5/23/2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Sorry brother, but this is a Palestinian 17 years old boy. I saw him years ago, but I still remember everything about him except his name!!. I scanned the big pic from a newspaper at that time and I found the small pic at the time too on the net. I can't remember his name, but he is always in my mind and still memorize his story…
I know a lot about Chechens sufferings and torturings and maybe I will write about that one day.

5/24/2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Um Haleema said...

"The muslims of chechnya do not fight to avenge, or die for a piece of land, but their Jihad is for the sake of Allah"

What exactly do you mean when you say "for the sake of Allah"? Do you mean to "please" God? To "help" God do his work? What exactly? I am just curious what this expression means to you.

5/30/2006 4:30 AM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Um Haleema: I don't think he meant it that way. I think he meant that they defending themselves and this is could consider a jihad or fighting for ur freedom and defining ur land, ur dignity, ur family and urself. I also don't have that much knowledge about this case, but I can see that they are defending themselves, seeking their freedom, they are freedom fighters.

6/01/2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger Um Haleema said...

I'm sorry, but violence only begets violence. It is not defense of your land or dignity to kill innocent people at a rock concert or at a primary school in Beslan. Killing innocent children is not going to get anything but more hatred thrown towards you and the people that you leave behind you. I understand that they are weary of the pain that they have lived through but more should be done to teach them other ways to deal with their pain and frustrations. Maybe they could study a little on Mahatma Gandhi or Martin Luther King Jr.

6/01/2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Noor Al-Amal said...

Um Haleema: I knew you will say that. I just forgot to mention that. Sorry I'm so busy and I can't focus correctly. Well, that's exactly what I want to talk about. I support Chechens when they defend them selves in their land. I was really sad to see them involving peaceful people. First in the concert Hall and then in the Beslan school. I watched a program about the concert hall and what really happened. Those people were desperate and have nothing to lose, the women were widows. They wanted the world to see their case, they needed some understanding of their situation, but the government of Russia decided to shut them forever even if the civilians will die with them. One of the hostages was a lady lost her husband or maybe her son, and she said I will do what they did if I was in their situation.
I know that was so wrong, but there were no talk or attempts to help them, their case flowed up when this happened. But what happened in Beslan was so horrible. I know they wanted to make the rest of the world see, but why they took children school!!
Islam forbids killing of old men, women, children and even burn or pulling out trees or houses without any convinced reason.
What they did really damage their fair case…they ruin the picture of their situation.
I think the problem that some of them don't know what they are doing and how much it's wrong and horrible. Beside, the Russians want this happen to say: see, they are real terrorists and we must eliminate them. Also, the world doesn't look to what is going on their land…no one cares. I even know nothing about them and their case!! I just found about them because of the incidents of Concert Hall and Beslan.
We can keep talking and preaching them, but we "thanks God" live in peace and happily and we can't put ourselves in similar situations to feel and see their pains and horrors. Can you?!!!!

6/03/2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger Al-Hajeji said...

"What exactly do you mean when you say "for the sake of Allah"? Do you mean to "please" God? To "help" God do his work? What exactly? I am just curious what this expression means to you. "

جهادهم في سبيل الله

"Maybe they could study a little on Mahatma Gandhi or Martin Luther King Jr. "
That comment was just stupid, they are being slaughtered not being racially discrinated.
And when I say Jihad for the sake of Allah, It means that they are obedient muslims who read the quraan al-kareem...not ghandi books.

6/03/2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Um Haleema said...

al-Hajeji,
"It means that they are obedient muslims who read the quraan al-kareem...not ghandi books."
I'm afraid that it may be YOU who are the stupid one. When you say that these killers are obedient Muslims who are following the quraan do you realize that you are giving a good reason for people to think that Islam is a hateful, militant religion?

"Beside, the Russians want this happen to say: see, they are real terrorists and we must eliminate them." I don't know what I can say to this except why haven't they eliminated them then? I'm sure that they would have no fear of the rest of the world caring about the plight of the Chechens if they did. Right.

I can kind of put myself in their situation a bit. I have personal history with Northern Ireland and many in my family suffered and died for that cause. The difference is that the violence wasn't quite as bad as it seems to be getting when we have militant Islam involved. I think that we could probably count on our fingers the number of innocents, non military, that were killed by the IRA in all the years of the "struggles".

6/05/2006 5:59 AM  
Blogger Al-Hajeji said...

"I don't know what I can say to this except why haven't they eliminated them then?"

Seriously, you do not know what your talking about. Stop embarrasing yourself. How can you talk about muslims deserving to be killed! what sort of muslim are you? Have you ever read the history of the caucasian muslims? I guess not. In fact have read surah al'tawba or surah al'anfal?

"When you say that these killers are obedient Muslims who are following the quraan do you realize that you are giving a good reason for people to think that Islam is a hateful, militant religion? "

So muslims are not allowed to defend themselves? They should take the bullet and stay quiet?

LOOOOOOOOL...your very funny.

6/05/2006 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home